Clean, healthy, soft and clear skin is something most of us strive for in hopes of achieving the desired results. One way to get us closer to our goal is keeping our skin healthy by exfoliating and making sure makeup, dirt and oil are removed thoroughly. Many gadgets are available on the market and some charge a large amount. But, there are affordable alternatives versus the expensive options, such as the Giro Cleansing System by LAVO.
The blue and white Giro Cleansing System rotates 300 times per minute to achieve optimal cleaning and in turn, helps reduce breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, exfoliates the skin, minimize pores, fade scars and improve your skin appearance overall. It is cordless and runs on 4 AA batteries which I found easy to change. It also comes with a large body brush, small facial microdermabrasion brush, face sponge brush and a pumice stone attachment for feet/heels. The Giro Cleansing System is waterproof so it works great while in the shower or at the sink while washing your face.
I have been using the Giro Cleansing System for about a month and I love it! Not only does it work great on my face to remove dirt and oil, I also use it on the back of my hands, arms and feet to exfoliate in order to soften my skin and potentially reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
The attachments are easily interchangeable and I have used them all. I have not had any issues with removing or snapping an attachment into place and they stay securely on the Giro while in use. I really like them all, but my favorites are the small brush and face sponge. I use the small brush nightly on my face after I apply my cleanser, then I rinse off and put a dab of my night product onto the face sponge and apply it to my face with the Giro.
Cleaning the Giro Cleansing System is simple. I just rinse the unit and attachments off with water and leave out to air dry. As far as storing, I do admit, a small bag would be nice for holding all of the pieces while not in use and to keep it all together.
– A nice variety of attachments to choose from depending on skin area; large body brush, small facial microdermabrasion brush, face sponge and a pumice stone attachment for feet/heels.
– All attachments feel great on the skin and are easily interchangeable.
– Cleans and exfoliates the skin well which makes it feel smoother and softer while reducing breakouts.
– A thorough way to remove makeup, dirt and oil from my face.
– Works on all skin types and is also for women, men or teens.
– Cordless and battery operated (4 AA).
– Easy to follow instructions provided by LAVO in order to achieve maximum benefits.
– Waterproof and can be used in the shower which I love that capability.
– Giro Cleansing System is the perfect size, a nice weight and comfortable to hold with the rubberized ergonomic handle.
– Simple to clean.
– A pouch or bag would be nice to keep everything together since there are so many attachments.
LAVO also has terrific and friendly customer service. They are very helpful if you have any questions and respond right away. They also offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 90 day replacement warranty on their LAVO Giro Cleansing System.
Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SFHFO10/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion based upon my personal experiences.